Boston.com has more images of Earth taken from satellites. They are amazing:Tibet in the dead of winter, phytoplankton blooms in the Black Sea, the Amazon River, Mount St. Helens 28 years after the explosion.
Recently in photos Category
A film location scout shares photos of his finds in New York City. Typically, he visits unusual places or shoots familiar places with a close attention to detail. Interesting all around.
Amazing photographs. Many seem to be high dynamic range photos.
- octavio frias de oliveira bridge, são paulo, brazil
- kintaikyo, iwakuni, japan
- juscelino kubitschek bridge, brasilia, brazil
- beipanjiang river railroad bridge, guizhou, china
- henderson waves, southern ridges, singapore
- hegigio gorge pipeline bridge, southern highlands province, papua new guinea