Der Untergang (The Downfall: Hitler and the End of the Third Reich) recast as a financial crisis at an investment bank headed by Adolf Hitler. The reconstructed plot and dialogue, supported by subtitles, are brilliant and hilarious.
- The Spiral - Part I - Those Vultures
- The Spiral - Part II - Managing Directors Everywhere
- The Spiral - Part III - On Stage
- The Spiral - Part IV - Liquidation
- The Spiral - Part V - The Board
- The Spiral - Part VI - Crescendo Partners
- The Spiral - Part VII - The Kitchen
- The Spiral - Part VIII - Jet A
- The Spiral - Part IX - Paulson
Of course, there is practically a cottage industry built on parodies of Der Untergang. Here is a one-off video also inspired by the current financial crisis.
No problem. I'll just refinance my adjustable rate mortgage and then I'll be fine.
Real estate only goes UP! My broker told me it only goes UP! I can't believe I am going to have to sell my house before I can flip it for a profit! That bimbo said I could always refinance before the rates went up!