Support and Resistance: The Greatest Trading Tool
A good article on trading in general and on support and resistance specifically.
Despite all the hype from the internet marketers who try to sell you the latest trading 'secrets', the fact is there are NO secrets.
- Identify setups which provide the potential for lower risk and/or higher probability trades.
- Enter and manage those trades in a consistent and disciplined manner.
- Minimize risk.
- Manage your money.
- Manage your emotions.
- Journal your results, and review them to identify what's working and what's not working.
- Keep doing what is working, and
- Improve what is not working.
If you're not trading successfully, it's because you're not doing one (or perhaps all) of these things.